The Brunswick Arms is located on the main Worcester to Malvern road in the 'village' of St Johns just one mile south of Worcester.
It boasts a large traditional bar serving home-cooked meals, real ales, wine by the bottle and an extensive range of world beers and English ciders.
We are the only pub in Worcester to have earned the prestigious 'PINT RIGHT' award for cellar management, hygiene, presentation and, most importantly, the quality of each and every pint served.
- Home-cooked food served daily
- Function Room for family parties and corporate events
- Beer garden and children's play area
- Baby changing facilities
We have, what is probably, the largest collection of traditional pub games in Worcestershire - all available for you to play and enjoy with free tuition.
- Monday: Traditional games night including the increasingly popular Crokinole knockout.
- Wednesday: Ladies Club from 4pm. All welcome for gossip and friendship. Coffee and meal deals for ladies.
- Thursday: Fun Quiz Night 9-11pm.
- Friday: Pick your own Vinyl music night 9-11pm.
- Saturday: Brunswick Stars Karaoke from 9-11pm.
Make the Brunswick Arms your local.